~My sCaRs never cease to BE
[html]

Aw, thanks so much! I like yours too! <3

Wc: 483

"Etiam sit amet lacus sem, vitae dignissim massa."

Ghita hadn't known that Kansas was already privy to their family history, but it wouldn't surprise her, even if it wasn't her first instinct. She knew Savina was quite close to her mate, and family in general, and she couldn't think of a happier couple than her sister and Kansas. After all, they had just been blessed with another litter. If that didn't scream 'happy couple' than Ghita couldn't imagine what else could. But that didn't mean that her & Jazper weren't happy - Ghita just simply didn't see that possibility in the future.

"Thank you," she said humbly, unsure of how to take the praise. After all, it was simply her last name - she hadn't had any say in it. "what about Sadira? I'm not sure I know it's origin." In fact, she didn't know much about Kansas at all - she wasn't sure she could pick one detail of his history to mind. For a brief moment, she considered asking him, but the words died on her tongue with the revelation that it could seem rude. With anyone else - most people she knew, she would've plowed forward heedlessly - but this was Savina's mate, someone she wanted to make a good impression with, for her sister's sake. The Marino family didn't need any more conflict within their own family tree.

Her own tail had begun to splinter the air as the long, furred limb moved from side to side, not quite in harmony with the ivory male's. Talking of her children - one of the greatest blessings in her life - never ceased to bring a smile to the mother's face, and wasn't surprised to see Kansas react the same way.

A sharp intake of air sliced the conversation into two - drawing up Ghita's defenses quickly. She struggled to keep a positive, happy outlook on the scenario, but her ears acted of their own accord, flicking dangerously and betraying her discomfort. Her leg was something she hated to talk about, although she'd sustain the injury ten times worse for her niece in a heartbeat. But it had become something that people saw first when they looked at her - something not easily hidden. Making a visible attempt to overcome this discomfort in the name of friendship, she breathed in the calming air of the river, and held it in her lungs, soaking in the energy, before releasing it.

"When Old Red collapsed, I ran in to rescue Cambria, but was trapped under the rubble myself. Jazper pulled me out, but I've been told that I sustained a bad break of my knee, and it's still painful. Although I do not regret going after my niece for an instant." The last words were important to pronounce, especially to Cambria's father - she needed to let them hear her say that, as much as she needed Cambria and Savina to.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajulygift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c99a5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ghitajulygift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d364c; text-align:center;}
.ghitajulygift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajulygift01 {margin:0 auto; width:381px; background-color:#e2d3c4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0e7df; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d364c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajulygift01-border1 {width:383px; border:1px solid #0b151e; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajulygift01-line1 {width:357px; border-bottom:1px dotted #baada2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread