in the land of my father
[html]
Sorry for the short post, I'm feeling blah today. >.<

The two sat, staring at each other, Element thinking about why the canine almost got into a fantod about all of this. But as he looked at her, she seemed to have calmed down about it all. In fact, after he uttered the soothing words, a warm light had flooded in to her eyes, seeming to awaken something in her. The softness in her eyes was accompanied by a soft thumping of a wolf tail on the soft ground. He wondered how long this canine had been on her own - it seemed that all traces of sanity and decency had been thoroughly erased, save for the now soft light of her eyes and the strange emotion of something he felt coming from her.

He looked back to her as she barked out a question - what was his name? Element felt mildly surprised at the tone in which she asked this; it was almost like she was barking out an order, although he knew it must have been from lack of proper civilization. Again, he wondered where she came from before he remembered her question and decided it would be rude not to reply. "My name is Element," he said. He wondered what the wolfdog with the crooked ear's name was; did she even have one, given the manner of her replies and the seemingly strange insanity that crept back into her eyes after she asked his name? Maybe he didn't want to know where this dog came from...but of course, he did. He was a cat, and a cat's curiosity is never quelled.

<style type="text/css">
.elementdark b {font-weight:normal; color:#49e349; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementdarkooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementdark p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementdark {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntdark.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread