Knowing whom I serve
[html]

300+ words.

That reminds me that I never.... answered a PM I remember getting. As for the Reeve co-rank, I think any thread with a pack member/about a pack where she learns anything would count as a thread? :3

Vigilante had taken some time before he had decided he wanted to learn to work with metal, and it had been even longer before he had felt comfortable asking for the official co-rank of being a Blacksmith. He was not concerned that she would never find her job. "You'll find something you enjoy doing officially, I'm sure, although you could always be a jack of many trades, so to speak, if you enjoy it." As it had always been stated, it was not required for members of the Miracles pack to do much to live there. Vigilante was not as lenient as Jacquez had been in regards to this—he felt that the pack's members should do what they could to pull their own weight and then some—but it was not as pressing here as with other packs.

The King grimaced inwardly. "I suppose that's also very possible, though I hope I am considered approachable about things." Vigilante did not want to think that his pack members were afraid to bring up any concerns with him. He tried very hard to make himself available to his pack members, and he was willing to try even harder if it was necessary. Anann was proof enough that there were at least some pack members who did not know him well who were still able to approach him easily. That pleased him a good bit, indeed.

"That is very respectable," he said. "There are many who do as they're told without much thought, and it is honorable that you chose not to fight for something you did not believe in. Are you happy with the decision you made?" That was the most important part, of course, and he hoped that she did not regret it. It was not worth living with regrets. He knew this personally.

<style type="text/css">
.vigitrees1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#223E61; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vigitrees1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#86D9AD; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.vigitrees1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vigitrees1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#70B186; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... itrees.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#485D57; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread