A Breathe of Fresh Air
[html]

Hey and Welcome to 'Souls! I'm Libri Big Grin and don't worry; we like newbies and your info + post looks good to me!

With the fresh breeze slithering through the colour speckled land of summer, one could always taste a hint of salt sea in the air. It was part of what made these lands home. Lately it seemed like a number of wolves had decided the same, for Dahlia’s numbers were steadily rising again. It was a relief for the young alpha to see, for he had feared that the pack would die from the damage that had been dealt during the war. Haku had done his best to ruin—to finish what he had started, but Dahlia de Mai had prevailed.

A call for the pack rose from the borders and the response was immediate. Conor Soul’s golden form moved over to the outskirts of the Dahlian lands and found the female politely waiting by the marked up pack borders. She was a stranger of appearance as well as scent. She smelled of loneliness and solitude. He knew that he could never fully adjust to a loner’s life. He had too much here to let go of. He was the pack and its members, and without them he would be nothing but an empty breath sweeping across vast lands without a purpose.

”Greetings, stranger,” the gold and cream hued male spoke softly, white tipped tail dancing slowly behind his four legged form. His form held traces of dominance, but he was not a traditional leader, and so he more often than not chose to not display too much of the power he possessed as Dahlia de Mai’s leader. ”I am Conor Soul of Dahlia de Mai. What do you need?”

Table by Veronica
[/html]

Messages In This Thread