Larka, the Light One
[html]

Sure, can try to open it; just send it to my email! Vazeline @ gmail.com (I know, it's weird Tongue)

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

The middle-aged male watched her as she explained with great enthusiasm, nodding as words flew out her mouth. He could imagine the scene she described, waiting patiently before striking, the tension. He imagined that it was much the same as the feeling he got when he sat atop a horse in the hunt, and all the archers had drawn their bows, but none had released yet, and they all just waited for the signal to fly. Their arms and eyes and the very air would shake in the seconds they all waited for the perfect moment to strike. Inside his mind, Dawali concluded that that was what it must feel like, and that he should perhaps give such a fishing technique a try someday. Perhaps this one would be eager to show him how she did it, too, but that was a question for another time. He smiled at her, both for her words and for the thoughts in his mind, before he nodded. "Sounds nice, if testing. No matter what way you fish, though, you will fit in among us easily, I'm sure. The Village is westwards, behind me, and I'm heading back there now." He turned halfway, pointing in the direction of the Village as he spoke. "Join me, if you want to," the chief said, smiling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread