Peaceful minds
[html]

WC:301 (3 Points)

When Anann spoke Niro’s head shot up at the sound, but his sudden scare turned to be a warm smile. She’d been so close by and he hadn’t seen her, he stood up, feeling rather bad for just sitting on his friend’s property.

Yeah, she just took off out of nowhere… I think she was jealous of Tobias.

Niro said smiling at the bird, petting her head and feeling relieved that he caught up to the… well she wasn’t so little anymore, now a good size bigger than the hawk she barely fit on his shoulder and soon she wouldn’t fit on it at all.

I think she liked it here. I don’t know why she came though. I suppose there will be twice as much training in my day than normal.

Niro said smiling at the thought. He loved being busy and the busier he was the happierd. He looked at what Anann was doing and could imagine Orin getting excited about it. He liked books but he wouldn’t get the excitement his sister would.

What is it that you are reading?

Niro asked looking to see if he could get a glimpse of the book she had in her hand. He was mostly use to hearing it was some odd tale, a thing his sister found, or he'd find. He rarely saw anyone else reading so this was a new thing for him, to see a wolf sitting with a book in their hands, that wasn't him or his sister, though he knew of only one book that he had with him at all times, which was his little falconry book that he used referencing from. there were days where he'd read it and it would all be what he needed, even if he'd read it thousands of times.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread