Watching, Waiting
[html]

He and I kind of match, then. :3 I see in color, but I have severe red-green colorblindness that affects all colors. >_>

Artemis could see that she had scared him, and she kind of felt bad. With her siblings, she never felt bad about pouncing them (okay, sometimes with Parker, but not all the time), but this boy was a stranger. He kind of smelled like her mother, but only a little bit, so maybe he had met Savina already. Her tail wagged enthusiastically behind her. "Hi there! I'm Artemis Marino! My mommy is Savina and my daddy is Kansas, and I have brothers and sisters, too. Are you new here? 'Cause I don't know who you are. Did I scare you? i'm sorry if I did," she practically sang, all of the words tumbling out in a rapid fashion.

The little silver-tipped puppy knew that she was loud and she spoke too fast, but that never seemed to be much of a problem. It usually entertained adults and annoyed her brother, but other than that, there wasn't much to say about her antics. The little Marino was smaller than average, so she looked at the puppy with interest. His legs seemed short, but otherwise, they were similar in size. She was a little older, though, she assumed, given that she was smaller than she should be. Her siblings were bigger, especially her brother, Silvano, and that wasn't counting all her older siblings. Gotham, Amata, and Cambria were all much bigger than her!

<style type="text/css">
.artemisgift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f634a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.artemisgift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3e00; text-align:center;}
.artemisgift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.artemisgift01 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#bcb68e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift01a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4f9fd; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3e00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.artemisgift01-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.artemisgift01-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #9f9f80; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread