i'm gonna burn this whole world down.
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

Naniko stood outside, looking toward the smoke. She was in compete shock...barely able to even process what was going on. She knew that she would be okay, but she was worried about the rest of the pack. Where was Laruku? Maybe he hadn't made it. She didn't like to think that way, though; she wanted to believe that everyone from the pack would make it to a safe place very quickly.

The healer already had all of her essentials, the herbs...but there was so much more that she wanted to take. She wasn't strong enough to take everything else, though...but she grabbed a few old books that Physe had given her, shoving them into the pack along with everything else.

She knew that she had to do something. She couldn't just flee...she felt obligated to look for those who might be hurt. She had this feeling, this awful premonition that there was someone out there that needed her help. Conri came running toward her and she shook her head at his words. "Go. I will meet you there, I promise. I just need to check to make sure that there isn't anyone that's hurt...you understand, don't you? I can't just leave. It'll take an hour. If I don't meet you before then, then come looking for me. But please don't follow. I don't want you to get hurt." She hoped that he would understand. She reached for him, giving him a quick kiss before she turned back, running as fast as she could away from home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread