Here then gone
[html]

300+

As the manor came into view she noticed that he walked closer to her, very cautious of the looming building ahead of them. She couldn't blame him for being a little afraid of it, she had been a bit intimidated by it her first time setting eyes upon it as well, and she had been an adult. Very large things were always kind of scary when you were so small, and there was no arguing that the building that housed the pack was very, very large. He got so close that he bumped into her leg and she stopped for a moment, not wanting to overwhelm him. "Yes, the food is in there, as well as my family and where we'll be sleeping." Savina lowered herself down to his level, looking into his eyes reassuringly. "You know, when I first saw that place, I was kind of scared too. But I've learned it's really nice. Nicer than any cave I've ever slept in." Hopefully admitting her own fears and resistances would help Denali to feel better. If adults were afraid, somehow kids felt better about being scared too.

His tongue ran along his lips and she could clearly see the hunger in his eyes. Not wanting to delay his meal any longer she rose back up to her full height and nodded in the direction of the mansion. "Come on, let's go get your dinner." The Commander trotted forward and quickly was at the front door to the house. She rose up on her hind legs and expertly opened the door, holding it open for the small pup. "Go right in Denali, and I'll be right behind you." The Italian woman had no intention of letting the little guy out of her sight. That most likely wouldn't be an issue though. He wouldn't likely go wandering about in a strange place so soon, especially not with the promise of food ahead.

<style type="text/css">
.savifielda01 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#c57c5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.savifielda01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b7a4a; text-align:right;}
.savifielda01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.savifielda01 {margin:0 auto; width:389px; background-color:#e3cca3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ifield.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7b7a4a; padding: 175px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b7a4a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread