of all the sinners i've walked before [p]
[html]

it’s all good babycakes <3 <3 <3 btw I’m just going off your description of her on bris’ profile. If she’s bigger now just thwack me Big Grin

The beast’s mind had just started to fade away when an unnerving sound rattled his bones. Ezra’s body melted to mush for a second from sheer terror at what, or who the noise came from. The noise clearly came from another wolf, he quickly realized as his eyes fluttered open, then quickly squinting in the morning light. A stream of curses spewed out of a rather attractive white female a few steps away from him. After he got over his initial sheer terror of being woken up in such a shocking way, Ezra chuckled and smiled. The wolf lifted himself off the mossy ground and trotted over to the ivory woman.

Are you okay? the boy questioned, still a little shaken. Ezra stared at her – she had eyes similar to his, unevenly matched. It was perplexing. The girl was stunning, which was just another thing that caught him off guard. Such a pristine coat… on such a young girl. She had just reached that age where she was starting to fit into her adult body. Still a little awkward, but it did not detract from her beauty.

May I? he motioned to her dainty paws. The blood wasn’t too much, but he gave a reassuring smile. You might not want to pull it out that way… he trailed off, trying to think of a way to get the splinter out. It seemed like a conundrum. He wouldn’t be able to pull it out with his paws, or his teeth. He looked at her, a little stumped.

Speak think walk

table © Alaine<3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread