Watching, Waiting
[html]

WC: --- OOC: Wow, didn’t know that, I thank all the stars that I have colorful eyesight… just my time for that is quite limited Sad

Denali’s tail started to wag softly as she talked, she seemed excitable, and well very friendly, Denali liked that! When he heard Savina’s name he beamed. He knew her, she’d helped him and fed him. She was her mommy? That was so neat!

Yeah I’m new here. I’m waiting for my mommy and daddy. They should be here soon. But Savina said I should stay around here, just so they know where to look for me.

Denali said, his fear from her tumble had now fled, now that he knew she really was playing with him. Wow she had brothers and sisters? He’d no siblings… what sibings he had, never had names they were gone when he was born. He was the first of his parents litter… and the only survivor.

It must be fun to have brothers and sisters.

He didn’t want to admit to her that she actually did scare her, enough that he nearly let his water out, but what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her right? Denali never met any pups before, and could see only slight differences in her, but he knew all wolves were different so he wouldn’t judge. She was in fact slightly smaller than him. Maybe she was a little younger? And she sure did talk a lot!

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread