of all the sinners i've walked before [p]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.dump4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#23222a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump4 {width:400px;border:1px solid #23222a;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump4.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:190px;background-color:#785c64;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d3d3;}
</style>

That description is fine for now. XD She's not quite done growing, so I'll change it to her finished, fullgrown description around mid-Fall. ;D

WC: 508

Just as she was ready to yank the splinter from her pawpad, a male voice stopped her. It would be rude to continue without answering, and Bris was ever polite and well-mannered. Noting the stranger's relaxed and friendly body language, the woman let some of her wariness fall away and offered him a friendly smile. Besides, he smelled of the Court, and Dahlia so far had a friendly if cordial relationship with the pack. It also meant that there would be some accountability if anything bad should happen, unlike if he were from Inferni or even a loner. "I'm alright yes, thank you. It's just a splinter and some clumsiness on my part."

As the male stopped before her, Bris eyed him with polite interest. His coloration was somewhat unique, and it was clear that he had some variety of dog in his background. His coat reminded her a little of the reverse of Nayru's, who's white coat was marked by a vivid black half-mask. The woman had often wondered if the girl had some sort of dog in her background as well, but had never posed the question. It was rude to inquire into one's ancestry when they hadn't brought it up first. For a few moments, she simply took in his form, from his mismatched eyes of sky and earth to his contrasting coat, until she finally realized what was so familiar about him. When she was a pup, the first time she'd crossed Dahlia's borders, Cercelee's mate Slay had worn a very similar appearance, and Bris knew for a fact that he was part dog. But again, Bris wasn't one to go prying into anyone's background. One's breeding hardly determined one's worth.

At the stranger's gentle request for permission, Bris nodded softly. She raised her forepaw a little higher so they both could more clearly see the damage. "Of course. It's not all that deep, I've had worse. It's just being terribly stubborn." Her eyes narrowed in annoyance at the little bloodstained piece of wood. Absently, she found herself chewing her lip as they both stared at the splinter in puzzlement. "Well it has to come out somehow." If she left it in, she wouldn't be able to run if trouble did find her. Bris sighed softly as she realized she did indeed have the perfect tools to pull it out and then remove any tiny pieces left behind, but they were back in her bedroom in her handy little satchel that she usually was never without. On top of that, Bris didn't particularly like the idea of shifting with the splinter still stuck, as it could possibly make the injury worse. Still chewing her lip, she shared her puzzled look with the stranger, suddenly realizing she'd forgotten to introduce herself. "Oh, My name is Bris Stormbringer, Jager of Dahlia de Mai. I'm really sorry I woke you. I was honestly trying not to." Her lips pulled into an embarrassed half-smile as she acknowledged her utter failure in stealthing her way past the sleeping male.

Table by Kiri/Jenny!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread