And I Will Start My Own Religion
300+[html]

sorry for the suckage

It seemed rather obvious that all this Bartholomew character had wanted from her to lead him to the harbor town. If he actually held any interest at all in her company he certainly hadn't shown it during there ride. There was no warmth the few smiles he happened to grace her with, as if there was no emotion to them at all. Except for those brief moments back at the stables when he seemed a little more outspoken, he had remained mostly silent, eyes hidden behind their darkened shades. She found it annoying, perhaps even aggravating how he seemed to close himself off completely from her. She was not vain nor conceded and so it was not what his opinion of her might be that bothered her, but the fact that he felt the need to shadow his true self behind whatever sort of front he was putting up.

The invitation to his home was surprising, considering how withdrawn he had seemed thus far, but perhaps he was just shy. The idea of going simply to find Anatoliy was tempting though she couldn't help but feel that it might be a little rude and perhaps Toliy wouldn't like her showing up randomly on his doorstep anyway. Although she hadn't minded in the least the last time he had stopped by her place and dragged her out sea shore for a day of swimming and fishing. Somehow she felt Bartholomew was probably only extending the offer because he felt he should, not because he actually wanted her to come see his home. Do even really want me to come? She asked, Cut the crap and be honest, Bartholomew. Her tone was calm and even. I'd prefer if you didn't invite me to your home until your ready to come out from behind that mask your wearing. She sat atop her horse and waited for his response, fully expecting she would find herself headed back towards her own home. She was tried of trying to read him though what she was considering to smoke and mirrors at this point.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread