The More We Flare
[html]

The coyote was surprised to hear that one of this canine's cousins had arrived; she had thought they were from someplace rather far away. It had seemed that way with the original Syemv, though Kaena knew very little of what had eventually transpired with the original crew of the ship. Still, it was not quite so odd; her own family was pretty well-cemented together, and the coyote woman thought it was fitting that other families would be such a way. She could not have known Silas and Spyridon were meeting for the very first time, of course.

As Silas spoke, the sable-shaded canine remained quiet, apparently preferring to be spoken to before lifting his own voice. The silvery coyote could, of course, appreciate such a quality—perhaps it was a sign of respect in this foreigner's homeland, and it was simply his way of paying respects to the leader. “Spyridon, hmm? I'm Kaena Lykoi. I'm the sub-leader here, my son leads us,” she explained, assuming Silas had only explained the basics of the clan, waiting for the arrival of one of the leaders to do explain themselves. “What can you do for Inferni, then?” she asked, peering over at the sable hybrid. Silas had been forced through worse for this trial, but he had started out at a disadvantage, too.

<style>
.sie-blanktext {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size: 12px;
letter-spacing:.5px;
word-spacing:2px;
text-align: justify;
margin:0px 25px; }

.sie-blanktext .ooc {
font-style:italic;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:12px; }