The More We Flare
[html]

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

The hybrid had heard her, but he couldn’t help the hesitation that followed after the Centurion’s question. He had picked up many things in his travels, not all he was good at but some talent had been found.

Russian speak I can, jewelry I make, friends of mine are animals, rise for me do the plants and easy is fishing to me.

He had little pride in his voice because he was sure others could do these things. Would it be enough to gain entrance to the pack? Spyridon would know soon enough as his amethyst eyes flickered around Kaena’s face looking for any form of expression at his words.

It felt odd, standing before so many unfamiliar people who seemed to be laced by a single bond. The shadowy male had never been part of a pack, though he had ventured on to plenty of territories without knowing. Only to be chased off, once receiving the three pale scars on his shoulder. Then, he had not known what to think about packs. Whether they were intent on keeping intruders out, which didn’t seem to be the immediate case with Inferni, or a place to shelter wanderers and loners like himself.

<style type="text/css">
.webboat-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d7bc6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.webboat-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:1px;}
.webboat-a01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.webboat-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:328px; background-color:#575757; background-image:url(http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5175/souls28.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#b6c1f2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread