Just that Naive
[html]

300+

Haven was thankful that Niro didn't take his chuckle as offense, for it wasn't meant as such at all. He wasn't laughing at the other male, just the funny image the whole situation presented. It was unlike anything his jades had beheld before. The answer he received to his question about training was not what he expected and he was instantly very interested to learn more about what it was that Niro was hoping to accomplish. "Hunting with a hawk? I've never heard of such a thing before. Would you mind explaining how it's ideally supposed to work?" From the way he asked it was quite clear that he found the prospect fascinating. The Knight wasn't much of a hunter. Proficient enough to keep himself and Princess fed, but no particular skill beyond that. He had set his sights on other practices during his life.

The position of the two raptors were exchanged, the now calmed one moved to Niro's shoulder as he took the younger one on his gloved hand. It was obvious that one was much younger than the other and he wondered how he had come to obtain the both of them. It certainly had to be harder than getting a horse; horses couldn't fly away from you. "Ah, I see. I bet he can look pretty intimidating to her. He's a big softie though. You'd have to do something pretty drastic to make him mad." Drogon would get play-mad at times, biting at Haven, but he was the only one the mustang did that too unless he was actually and honestly agitated. "How did you come to have them? It probably has to be quite the process, to catch one." It could be hard to catch a prey bird, much less something that could fight back.

Haven took the proffered hand a shook it, their introduction officially complete. "It's too bad we haven't gotten introduced earlier. I'm afraid I get into my routines and hardly ever bother to break them." He liked the consistency of his life in Cour des Miracles, but sometimes he did miss out on meeting the newer members face-to-face.

<style type="text/css">
.havenhorsesunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4983A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havenhorsesunset-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.havenhorsesunset p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havenhorsesunset {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#3B0807; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... sunset.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #994217; padding: 112px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#8F3815; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread