bleach white bones
[html]

Failfailfail. Idk what they could do from here. :3

His deep, rough voice was intimidating, almost menacing in a way. And yet Clover found some comfort in it, for it was strangely rich. This man had been nice enough to her and had given Clover valuable information about her family. It was strange to know that her siblings weren’t here, thus ending her search for she could no longer find their scents leading elsewhere, but to discover that Razekiel was. Clover didn’t know when she’d finally come face to face with her father again, but she was well aware that it was not going to be today. Though she missed having her family around her, the young coyote was just not quite up for that.

"Snake, huh?" She immediately approved of his name, for it was clear he had been named after one of Mother Earth’s creatures. Similarly, Clover herself had been named after one of Mother Earth’s plants and she liked the fact they had this in common. It reminded her greatly of Juniper Peace. "Well, thanks for the help, dove. Really." Since he was so willing to offer her help, Clover wanted to present him more questions but she was lost on what to ask. Suddenly, she was aware she felt strangely out of place. "I guess that’s all I really needed to know then," she shrugged. "I really thought they’d be here," though it was a comment more to herself.

<style>
.clover-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clover p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover b {color:#D09E00;}
.clover {background-color:#A54527; background-image:url(); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread