Changes
[html]

OOC here!

His smiled did seem to reassure her slightly, and she felt awkward to be at the eye of his attention. She gave a smile back, it seemed contagious and she couldn’t help it. So she didn’t do anything wrong? Thank goodness, she didn’t mean to but she let out a sigh of relief.

Oh I like it here, everyone’s been very welcome.

She said, in the most part she had been although there had been a case where she’d met one of the wolves that seemed bias about her dog heritage, but she’d made sure to keep away from her, and she hadn’t seen her in a while, and she wasn’t going to tell him something so small anyway. She was sure that there were bigger problems.

Yeah, I was told that I could have one that isn’t occupied.

she said hoping he didn’t mind she had it, well he hadn’t told her off, which was a good thing she supposed. Well she’d know if she wasn’t welcome in this particular den or not. She was sort of lightening up since he smiled at her, and she knew he wasn’t going to scold her for anything, but she wasn’t sure what else he wanted her for, she wasn’t really used to a friendly visit, she’d never had one before.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread