This Strange Impression
[html]

WC:--- OOC: Omg I’m soooo sorry, I didn’t see y7ou posted!!! I sorry I sorry I sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niro felt rather relieved by Heath’s encouragement. Nothing bad could have happened, he just couldn’t remember what happened is all. He smiled, thankful he had a friend. Now that he’d gotten the water and some of the vodka down he was feeling considerably better.

I feel much better thank you.

Niro had to think about how he was going to get his blood flowing, he was not in the mood to work with either of his birds, one was rather angry and the other, well she seemed better but she was still going to give him the cold shoulder. He knew it.

Any ideas on how to get my blood moving? I don’t think my birds are too happy with me right now.

Niro admitted. He truly felt bad that he let them go all morning without their usual meal and when he felt better himself he would give them some fresh meat when he got around to it. Heath seemed to be good at suggestions right now and Niro felt he’d be up to anything except biting beaks and tearing talons. Which is what Tobias would be doing to him right now, he knew he’d fallen back on a lot of training since he just lost trust from the bird. He was use to the routine and Niro did something that disturbed the birds whole thought process, which in turn would mean Niro would have to work twice as hard, which meant… he needed a day’s break from training.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread