Disconnect the Dots
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c3633; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump7 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump7 {width:400px;border:1px solid #88315e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump7.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:415px;background-color:#ccd8f2;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#88315e;}
</style>

WC:322 (2 Points) OOC: There I finally answered bad shawww!!1 two other threads had been going through my eyes, I gotta be more vigilante!!!

Liliana could see the curiosity in Naryu’s eyes, but also a little apprehension. Probably because it was a new place. Liliana could understand perfectly. She let go of Grace’s halter and started walking.

Well technically she doesn’t belong to me. She’s her own entity, but she’s my companion. I take care of her, and she takes care of me.

Liliana said, starting to head to the stables. She could tell that the horse was slightly too alien for Naryu and Grace needed her rest anyway, so she’d stable her, and start with the fields and the village. She never got to see what living was like in Dahlia but right now Liliana had to keep thinking of where to bring her, nothing around was eye shocking like the cliffs near the bay that Naryu had showed her, or even the smelly trash pile, which had treasures beyond wonders hidden in it. They did have the working fields which was well used for different kinds of herbs spices, and crops of sorts. The corn was starting to come in too, although she had never really eaten it before, the section for the corn field looked interesting none the less.

I’m afraid most of Aniwaya isn’t like your open fields in Dahlia, we have mostly forest, and swamp around here, but I don’t want to get my feet wet, the swamp looks better in full daylight anyway.

Liliana explained. She knew the forest itself was beautiful, but Naryu had to go through it just to get here, so it wasn’t like the young wolf hadn’t seen something like it. There were a few places like the village and the spirit oak that might interest the young girl. Liliana had been quite interested in the oak itself, she’d learned about spirit guides and how they came to be with an Aniwayan, Liliana didn’t know why she hadn’t gotten hers yet, but she was waiting patiently.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread