Girls day out
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

How wonderful! Haven and Princess were mates! Ruri just couldn't contain her excitement for them, finding her petite form bouncing as she hugged the Chance woman. They truly were a match made in heaven, the Knight of Cour des Miracles and his Princess. Those words sounded so perfect running through her mind. Even after they released their friendly embrace it took the Dauphine a moment to calm down and answer Princess' inquiry, "Heath and I are doing just great. We've been talking off and on about trying to add to our little family, but we'll just have to wait and see if pups are in our future. There's only so much that we can do, you know?" she giggled at her last words, her innocent nature leaving her somewhat embarrassed by what she probably had just implied. However, Princess probably knew exactly what she was talking about, so hopefully Ruri had not offended her. "Other than that, I just came to visit. I wasn't sure if you or Haven would be around, and I hadn't seen either of you in awhile, so I thought I would come by to visit. I hope I didn't intrude on anything." She certainly didn't smell Haven around, so if she had interrupted Princess she was likely by herself. Rarely, if ever, did she happen upon people in the middle of doing something, so it often did not occur to her to check before sauntering up. Perhaps she was just lucky in that respect, or her friends were just nice enough to drop what they were doing to visit with her. It was likely the latter.

White-furred hands moved to smooth the white sundress she wore, which had been wrinkled briefly during the excitement of Princess' announcement. The lautari often had to remind herself that she was wearing a dress, for it was so light that it felt as though she were walking around in just her fur, like normal. Reminding herself of what she was wearing was necessary so that she didn't mess up her clothes. Milky blue eyes fell for the brief moment she was fixing her dress, as if instinctively trying to watch what she was doing, unsuccessfully as always. Then, again out of habit, she returned her focus to Princess, directing her gaze towards the sound of her friend's voice. "What about you and Haven? How have the both of you been? I mean, besides becoming mates and all that," she giggled as she clarified. When she and Heath had decided to be mates Ruri it had been like being on cloud nine for weeks on end, and more often than not it still was. That was just what it was like being with one's soulmate, or so Ruri guessed. She had a fairly limited reference of mated pairs to draw from. All the one's she knew were more than happy together, but perhaps they were the minority in that aspect. She didn't really know.

<style type="text/css">
.ruribkwt01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b39c9c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ruribkwt01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; text-align:right;}
.ruribkwt01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ruribkwt01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ribw01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ruribkwt01-border1 {width:372px; border:1px solid #151a1c; margin:0 auto;}
.ruribkwt01-line1 {width:358px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b4b3b3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread