Sheep in Wolf's Clothing
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

Feeling his mother's simple touch was nice, it reminded him that even if he wasn't brave and even if he wasn't as strong as he would like to be, his mother was always there something not all had, and something he would cherish as he did all of his family. His tail swayed lightly behind him as she thought about his question, she didn't have the answer, but he didn't hold it against her as she managed to turn it back around. "Hmm.." He thought a smile on his muzzle with how clever she was to ask him. He also appreciated that she wanted to listen to him, and hear what he thought only reinforcing the fact that she cared about what he had to say and what he thought. What was the stars...? He thought about the sun, and felt somehow the stars and the sun were connected. His brows came together as he thought really hard about it, "..you know...I think the stars in the sky are the same thing as the sun.." He felt kind of stupid, what if he was wrong. It shown, he doubted himself and in an attempt to make a quick recovery he held his head down, "...that's stupid though...how could they be, they're totally different..aren't they?" He looked over to her, then looked back as he pondered more, "..but ...what if they aren't? What if the sun is just a lot closer than these are?" His eyes looked back up. He didn't know why he was holding this deep conversation with her, but he was. "...and when the sun goes away, you can see these stars, that are always here, even in the day time.." Of course this was all a theory and he sort of doubted his theory, but he was coming to believe it. "...I bet the human books would tell me...then I would know for sure." He said as an after thought but an after thought that made him smile.

He looked back at his mom wondering if she thought he was a quack for such thoughts. His eyes widened, "...don't tell Sophia...I don't want her to think I'm crazy! I bet she'd think I was!" He exclaimed. His sister was such a brat about things at times. Always telling him he wasn't this or wasn't that. He'd never forget when she told him he couldn't even kill a bug! He'd prove her wrong...one day, I mean, it's not his fault that most bugs weren't mean, and spiders scared him, plus they were like little protectors anyway! They killed all the other bugs, so why would he need to kill the bugs...that's what spiders did. Well, he'd kill something bigger than a bug! They weren't worth his time. His mind vented about at how infuriating she was at times, but knew that she was his sister and he would need to protect her one day.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread