aren't you a lil short for a storm trooper?
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 300+

Convincing his brother-in-law to stay a while was certainly easy enough. Ehno had taken the bottle out of his offering hand before the coal brute could insist once again. Smiling in his silent victory Jazper raised his silver flask to his lips and took a bitter drink. With a bit of a drunken stumble already starting to surface he walked around looking for a large rock he could use to sit on by the fire as he listened to his brothers talk. It felt so good to be part of this trio. Ehno had grown up with two sisters of course but still he had siblings around. He got the glorious role of the loving and protective brother. Glancing at Kansas he realized he had never asked his pale friend about his family. When Aro and Sophie were tiny he had opened up to him and told Kansas about his parents death but the white male had not replied with his own information. Jazper's foot hit an object with a sudden thump. He let out a loud line of cuss words as he carried the large rock back to the fire.

Ehno and Kansas' drunken personality stories brightened Jazper's mood once again. The last time he had been seriously drunk was the night Ghita had seduced him and the next thing they knew Aro and Sophia were born. Of course he had faced Ehno and Savina when they found out but all had been forgiven by now. Naturally he couldn't bring that scenario up specifically with Ehno right there, he might still be touchy about the face that he had drunkenly knocked up his little sister. Sitting down took another drink, “Ya I think we all get a little rebellious when we drink. When I was younger Lucifer hit me for getting drunk.” It was probably a good thing to get punched around a little, he would probably have to give Aro a good talking to one of these days. Still, Lucifer had been drink for half the time Jaz knew the guy but he was still his father. “A toast” The Knight said as he put his flask up in the air with a large goofy smile, “To pure drunken stupidity!” Taking a swing from the silver container he looked over to Kansas once again. “So, I know Ehno's family, who the heck do you belong to?” The question could have been worded in a nicer way but the warrior was already getting to the point of being undeniably drunk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread