The More We Flare
PPing Kaena leave. Sorry for being slow. :3
[html]

He had sat in silence while Kaena spoke to Spyridon and not until she addressed him did Silas speak up. "Of course," he spoke softly, pale eyes drifting from the Centurion and then to his cousin. He offered the other Russian a small smile, before looking back to Kaena. "I’ll get him settled," and with that the Centurion made her departure. When Kaena was gone, Silas looked back to Spyridon and nodded. "Vasn’t too bad, eh?" Considering what Silas had had to do to be able to join, Spy had had it easy. Not that it mattered, really. Silas was just thankful he had some more family around. "I can show you to a dry room eef you’d like. Zhere are rooms on zhe second floor, where I stay, and zhere are some rooms down here eef you’d prefer."

Silas rose from his chair then, finding that his fur had started to dry somewhat. The blue bandana wrapped around his forehead, however, was still damp from all of the precipitation. "How about ve start upstairs? I vill show you vhere I stay, ya?" He wandered over to the door, pale blue eyes on Spyridon as Silas waited for him to follow. It was simple enough to find Silas’ bedroom door, for he was the first door at the top of the stairs on the east wing.

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread