paint the past in shades of blue or money hues
[html]

Table by Draggar ♥. Not a problem! Work caught up with me too. Smile

The gray-furred wolfess wheeled about in bewilderment to face a rather exuberant younger coyote. He was quite a bit taller than her at the moment, as she was not in her Optime form. Even then, the male would have been taller than her. Geneva was a slight, small boned wolfess. She had been the runt of the litter, and even when she had grown during her adolescence, she had never outgrown any of her sisters. And she knew that in just a few scant months, her own son would be much taller and larger than her. However even though he had inherited some of her stream-lined build, he would never be labeled as delicate, as she was. The thin wolfess took in the sight of the golden-sandy colored male with a mixture of surprise, confusion, and some amusement. Although his approach was very direct, she did not perceive him to be a threat, at least not quite yet. In fact, he seemed quite young.

His body language hinted at the fact that he was perhaps too trusting, or that he did not know what he was doing at all. Geneva did not speak for a few moments, as his words would have only eclipsed her whisper-soft voice. The scarred Whilom's green eyes were wide as he continued his approach. Geneva was not by nature an aggressive creature. When it came to fight or flight, her instinct was to choose the latter unless she was backed into a corner or protecting something or someone other than herself. "Do not touch me," the Whilom said firmly and decisively as she took a measured step away from him. She was not crouching away from him.

Her body language echoed the firm tone of her words. She kept her ears erect, her eyes forward, and her posture aligned but loose. She was calm for now, and did not feel the need to snap at him or make a getaway. She hoped that he could be dissuaded with words instead of actions. "I am fine. I like being this way." In some backward way, he reminded her of her son, at least in the first few weeks of his life. He had been just as exclamatory over his own discoveries and thoughts, before he had developed his own internal thought processes, or realized that his thoughts could remain within his own mind without disappearing in thin air. "You're being too loud to capture any rabbits. You'll scare them all away if you continue to speak this loudly," the Whilom said in a matter-of-fact kind of way, still cautious of the exuberant male.

<style type="text/css">
.orangelily b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily i {color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.orangelily p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orangelily {margin:0 auto; width:376px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i34.tinypic.com/30uzhuv.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 349px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FF6600; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread