You're killing me gently
[html]

She didn't know about the things that had happened to Geneva since she'd seen her last. She had always gotten along with the female and considered her a tie to Naniko, who she hadn't seen in even longer. Geneva had been Nani's friend, and perhaps she could tell her something useful. Jefferson had put some light on the situation when she'd crossed his path on her way to see Geneva a few days prior...but she wanted the opinion of another female, someone a little closer.

"I may be pregnant. I..do not want to end the pregnancy, and I feel that I would be able to handle a child after raising Lotus...but I'm worried about AniWaya. I can't protect it when I have to protect them first. I'd have to put them first. I..I don't know what to do. I don't want to do anything to hurt them while they are still inside" She explained in a rush. Her eyes, which had been fixed on Geneva's, flashed down toward the ground. She felt ashamed; she should have been more careful. "I'm afraid to tell Dawali. I still have strong feelings for him..though they are slowly fading..and I'm afraid of what he will say and think."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread