Changes
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawalilupus b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2d3b7; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.dawalilupus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }.dawalilupus p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 5px; margin:0px;}.dawalilupus {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#52602c; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e5bd7a; padding: 5px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e5bd7a; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

Big GrinD Maybe I should have tonnes of threads with you, so I can compete with your post count Tongue

She was perhaps quiet and shy, but once they spoke of the inhabitants of their stable, the female lit up, and he could tell that this was something important to her. The people that were allowed a path that mattered to them generally did a better job than the less enthusiastic, and Dawali was happy to know that they had one such person to take care of the tribe animals. He liked them himself, but not enough to stay there all the time and do all kinds of stuff. He'd been doing those chores when no one else had been available, and it was okay, but his heart beat for medicine, and he was the most focused when he could heal, or collect the things that enabled him to do so. "I always thought that horses are incapable of the deceitfulness and wickedness that some wolves are. They are easy to trust to not betray you. And they're so majestic, too; I'm surprised that not more of you are fighting for the right to care for them." He winked at her and gave a little chuckle inside the words in the last sentence. It was true, though; it seemed like any young girl-pup's dream was to have one of these creatures as their own.

He smiled at her words; it was not so much him letting her tend them, as her letting him not tend them. "Trust me, it is not so much you being allowed to tend them, as we need you to do so. And you are free to train them; right now there are only two of you, and none of higher ranking, so just you do what you deem necessary." Their horses were in grave need of training. They had none for hunting, and none for war. Then again, they had no hunters or warriors that seemed to favor the use of them, but still he felt like they should have them. What if the old tribe finally arrived? "You could maybe ask Nayati, if you want, if he can help you with training them for hunting. I do not know if he uses them much for that, but I'm sure he knows a thing or to anyway."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread