Spectral's Destination.
[html]

Hope this isn't too short. I coudln't think of any way to extend it without Spectral doing something strange. Also, is this table good?

The darker wolf looked proud at the question. "I have a decent knowledge of botany, specializing in pain relief and hallucinogenic herbs." he stated, lowering his voice at 'hallucinogenic herbs'. He continued on, mentioning the only other things that came to mind, "I also have a knack for memorizing layouts of land and have limited skill in crafting weapons and tools out of wood and stone.". As if to demonstrate this, he picked a flexible twig out of the fur on his side and with dexterous fingers, shaped it into a miniature version of what could easily be used as a basic snare for a rabbit or other small animal. He tapped one side of it and it contracted within itself, wrapping around his finger lightly.

<style type="text/css">
.spec1 b {font-style:italic; color:#1FCB4A; letter-spacing:1px; }
.spec1 .ooc {color:#DC143C; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.spec1 p {font-weight:bold; text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#3923D6}
.spec1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image: url("http://i38.tinypic.com/2a648i9.jpg"); background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread