misguided ghost
[html]

WC: 338 {3 points}

Layla could tell from the look on the female’s face that something was wrong. She doubted that she would be crying for no reason. Layla hated the site of seeing a wolf depressed and mentally in pain. Perhaps there was something she could do to help out the coyote. She skimmed her mind for something she could do when an idea came to her. Seeing as she had lunch ready, why not invite her to have lunch with her? It may even cheer her up to get something in her stomach.

She moved closer to the saddened coyote and sat down beside her. Her ears gently folded back onto her head as she saw the coyote wiping away her tears. She couldn’t help but feel sympathetic towards her. She listened as the coyote just mentioned that it had been a rough day. Layla sure knew that feeling. There were days when she was younger that when days went bad, she stayed in her room all day, except for meals of course. She nodded to know that she knew how she felt and then formed a smile on her face to try and cheer her up.

"I hope, I’m not intruding."

Layla shook her head but kept her smile on her face. ”You’re not intruding on anything dear.” She then got on her feet and walked ahead a bit. She looked back to the coyote and spoke softly. ”I was just about to set up for lunch. Care to join me? I have some extra meat.” She continued on ahead a bit and set down her satchel. She opened it and got out the checkered blanket. She flung it out in the air and laid it out evenly on the sand. Once the bblanket was nice and ready, she took her seat, pulling her satchel towards her. She looked through it and pulled out the pieces of seasoned meat she had. She laid it down and then turned her gaze back, hoping the coyote would come and join her.

<style type="text/css"> .layla2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00aee0; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla2 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afafaf} .layla2 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... sories.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread