Waiting
[html]

Luckily the girl seemed to be a fighter, refusing to give in again to the blackness of sleep that had temporarily seized her on the borders. She wasn't getting any better, no, and certainly time could not be spared much longer for her, but the survivor's spirit Ehno saw in her amber gaze gave him hope that it would not be too late for her. The Marino remained kneeling beside the old couch, his own amber eyes remaining locked on hers as they waited in the silence.

As expected, they didn't have to wait long for anyone to arrive. The sound of footsteps on the stairs nearby drew his gaze, revealing the approaching figure of his sister. She hurried to his side and regarded the poor soul he had brought in, questioning him briefly before barking a summons to her daughter. It relieved him to know that his niece would be arriving to help shortly. Surely with all she had learned in her studies as a practitioner she would be able to help this wolf.

Ehno nodded briefly to confirm that he had found her on the borders before trying to explain the situation. "I'm not entirely sure what's wrong, but it looks like she's had quite a tough journey. I couldn't leave her out there." His gaze briefly returned to her before he stood. "I'm going to see about getting her some food. It looks like she's starving." Savina could keep an eye on her now, and Cambria would be arriving soon to help. The male gave an encouraging nod to the weakened wolf before stepping out of the room. They likely had some fruits of recent hunts tucked away in storage near the old kitchen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread