get ready for catastrophe
[html]
Work sucks! T_T

She was so wrapped up in how terrible she was feeling that she did not notice the approaching mother and son duo. Lolita looked at them sharply, astonished at herself for not having realized that she was no longer alone. Stupid, she mentally scolded. Now that Pippa was with her, she needed to be even more vigilant. She could not run the risk of her brother finding them. Emerald eyes studied the mother and son, and Lolita hugged her knees closer to her, trying desperately to hide the weight she'd been gaining. She was getting fat, and it was really damn embarrassing, even having never met Anu and Alder.

"Pleasure," she said sharply, spitting the single word. She quickly shook her head, muttering something incoherent to herself. "I'm sorry," she amended swiftly, pleading glance given to the mother and pup. "I didn't realize I wasn't alone, and I haven't been feeling well lately, and... I'm getting fat!" she practically wailed. Lolita did not understand any of this and she just wanted it to go away. Mostly, she was hoping the nausea would go away. "I'm Lolita Monroe, of Dahlia de Mai," she added, her voice now more even, now that the initial outburst was finished with.

<style type="text/css">
.laliface b {font-weight:bold; color:#976D4C; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.lalifaceooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#976D4C;}
.laliface p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.laliface {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FAEAC7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leface.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #976D4C; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#CBB08B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread