Music Makes Good Medicine
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

Travelling along the borders brought with it many scents, both of her fellow packmates and those who had simply come to the borders and left. Today, however, a certain scent came on the wind, one that had once occupied the lands for however brief a time. Ruri did not recognize the scent by name, so she doubted she had ever met the person, but she definitely recognized its familiarity. The scent grew stronger as she carried on, and before she could pause to gauge how close she was, the other woman spoke, at first trying to ease the feeling of surprise that had flashed through the Dauphine's mind. She normally was the one to recognize another's presence, even without her sight, so it was a little odd to have the roles shifted in this instance. At the woman's words, Ruri's, half-folded collie ears perked inquisitively. Marika...she knew that name, right? Yes, she was one of Rurik's relatives. The surname associated with Marika combined with her accent confirmed the collie woman's initial assumption. "Don't worry, Marika, you didn't frighten me, and I would not expect you to harm me. As far as I know, you did not leave the pack under any negative circumstances, so I would not have a reason to think you would pose any danger to my pups or myself. And no, I don't want you to go. We've only just officially met, so I was hoping to get to know you somewhat. Would you be willing to walk with me?" she asked, a warm, friendly smile afixed on her features.

The merle and ivory woman was not one to be very strict about most pack rules, especially with former Cour des Miracles members. So long as the intentions were good, the visit was allowed in her mind. She believed Vigilante would probably think the same. Today, she wanted to get to know Marika and her sensitive ears told her there was much to learn indeed. Why was the Russo woman so distressed at the mention of children? Ruri had heard the crack in her voice at her use of the word pups. Her voice had sounded, pained as if it carried with it memories too upsetting to relive yet so vivid it was impossible to forget them. Perhaps their conversation would shed some light on the situation.

<style type="text/css">
.ruribkwt02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b39c9c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ruribkwt02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; text-align:right;}
.ruribkwt02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ruribkwt02 {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ribw02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ruribkwt02-border1 {width:366px; border:1px solid #151a1c; margin:0 auto;}
.ruribkwt02-line1 {width:352px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b4b3b3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread