Meeting the Allied
[html]

Lol that's good to hear. WC: 503 {5 points}

Layla was actually picking a certain herb for someone in her pack. She was looking for an herb called Arnica. According to the book she was reading, it was use to make an ointment to help with strains, sprains, and bruises. Layla was not one hundred percent sure if the problem with Saluce’s leg was one of those but it wouldn’t hurt to get some just in case that was the problem with his leg. She continued to pick them and took a small jar out of her satchel. She carefully put the herbs in and made sure the roots were removed. After reading on she noticed it mentioned the roots contained some toxin that was harmful to the body if used in great amounts. She felt it would be better not to take any chances with it. She continued until she felt she had enough and then closed the lid of the jar. She then looked around and saw a patch of catnip. This would be great, she could use some of it. She began to collect some of the catnip as well.

Y-you know they grow better in the gwound!

Layla paused and set the catnip at her feet. She looked behind her, she was expecting to see another wolf but she was a bit disappointed. It was just a pup. She couldn’t complain though, she loved pups. Being in another pack’s territory she figured this pup belonged to the native pack. She smiled and pointed to the catnip in front of her. ”True they do but you see I’m picking them so I can use them for medical purpose. These are some useful medical herbs. I may take them home and grow some in my yard too.” She then took the catnip and gently put it in her satchel. Now it was time to turn her attention from her work to the pup.

Layla swung the satchel around and wore it with the strap on her right side and the bag part on her left side. She slowly got up and went over to the pup smiling. She was eagar to learn about the packlands she was in and if they were anything like Dahlia de Mai. She adjusted her hair and feathers before she spoke. ”These lands are so lovely. What pack do you belong to little one?” She didn’t know the pack was Crimson Dream but she did know that they were not enemies. She could see the pup was a bit nervous about her being there but she was not going to harm anyone. She had simply came to gather herbs, maybe meet some of the wolves, and then head back home. So far she had completed step one and was on her way to completing step two. She stayed a bit at a distance but sat down near the pup and turned her orbs to him. She wagged her tail a bit excitedly as she waited for the pup to give an answer to her question.

<style type="text/css"> .layla2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00aee0; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla2 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afafaf} .layla2 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... sories.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread