dark blue
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc: Is ok =D

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

She was more trusting when she had her weapons on her. She wanted to be able to defend herself if she needed to, and they were a sort of security blanket for her. Ember felt like less of a wolf without them, like a piece of her had been left behind there in her den in AniWaya. The other seemed friendly enough, but she knew that sometimes friendliness was simply an act.

Ember considered trying to get away while the coyote ran back to her hut, still a bit uncertain, but Clover was back before she could fully make the decision. She didn't say much, watching as the Lykoi worked her magic with her powders and cloths. She hadn't been injured in a very long time and a foot injury would be pretty debilitating for her, as she had walked here. It was a long walk back to AniWaya.

Clover shared a little about the herbs and offered her a jar, and Ember reached out to take it. Perhaps she had been wrong in judging Clover as she had; the luperci had only helped her and was continuing to help her by giving her the salve and explaining its uses. She should have been nicer, or made an attempt at conversation. There was no time like the present, however, and Ember cleared her throat to speak. "Ahh....Thank ye...Clover. That's Clover like the plant, yeah? I'm Ember. Like...the fire. I live a ways away, down in AniWaya..Dunno if you've been there. But if ye ever come my way I'd be more than happy ta putcha up for the night or pay ya back in some way."

What were some ways that she could pay her back for what she'd done to help? She had a few material possessions that could be of some worth, weapons, and she had plenty of books and other interesting gadgets from the city. She knitted occasionally as well, and had some scarves and shawls. Ah, and her horses! "Dunno if you'd be up for somethin' like it, but I've got some things to trade you if ye'd be interested. I'd like ta do something for ya in return...And even trade for some salves or somethin' if you have more or can make more. I have horses..and some things I made, like scarves and shawls. I don't know if you use weapons, but I also have a few good bows that are great for hunting rabbit, squirrel, and other small prey back home"

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread