the kings and queens of promise
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It's a Sonia! :o

There were many families in these lands. The past was richer than the presence, but Conor did not know much of those who lived before his time. It was not rare for relatives to return to the lands where their parents had spent significant amounts of time to build. He gave the light cinnamon hued woman a light nod before her voice rose again to clarify who she was and where she came from. Jaded Shadows was a pack whose lands had been eaten in the fire that had raged before Dahlia had even existed, he knew. Aside from that, he did not recognize Legacy’s mother’s name.

”I see. It is nice to meet you, Legacy” the young male replied. ”I’m Conor, alpha of these lands.” Her words had made him curious, but he would not bomb the poor woman with questions that he did not deserve answers to. He redirected his thoughts, peering at the potential member at Dahlia’s doorsteps. ”There is always a need and space for new members here. I assume you know how to use a bow,” he said, smiling as a hand gesticulated in the direction of the weapons by her side. He did not know of any member of Dahlia holding this skill, so this alone already made the woman a desirable candidate.

”What other skills do you possess?” he wondered, though he had of course made up his mind already. There would be time to get to know this woman, but he liked to get a general idea of her strengths.

Table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread