get ready for catastrophe
[html]
WotD: Galore. Lolita's all "wtf are you smoking??" xD

The Dreamer female and her son did not seem terribly affected by her snide initial tone, thankfully. Lolita, long ago, would have been overjoyed to annoy a mother and her son. In the first few months after her death, the creamy woman had wanted very desperately to make someone angry enough to finish the job her brother had not, and she spouted off rude remarks galore. Now it was different for her, though, and she was glad that her apology had been accepted so quickly. Lolita simply was not herself right now, though she hadn't the faintest idea why. Hopefully it would pass soon, at any rate.

Lolita replied, "Well then, I don't know what I am," as she watched the young pup wander away after his mother spoke to him quietly. Anu's next words, however, drew a snort of laughter from the woman. It5 came out of nowhere, and it was quickly replaced by a panicked look in her jade eyes. "What do you mean, pregnancy? That's... not possible." She was dead, she couldn't be pregnant! Anu would obviously know, since she had a young son, but Lolita thought she must be a bit crazy to mistake Lolita for being pregnant.

<style type="text/css">
.laliface b {font-weight:bold; color:#976D4C; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.lalifaceooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#976D4C;}
.laliface p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.laliface {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FAEAC7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leface.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #976D4C; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#CBB08B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread