The birds and the BEES!
[html]

<33 Dahlia is the perfect place for him, I feel :3

He was very glad that she wasn't upset with him, and his tail set to wagging as soon as he heard her words. He really liked being around Nayru and hanging out with her; he didn't know what he would do if she had said that she was mad. He probably would have apologized and said something silly to make her smile or laugh. She embraced him and he aimed a lick at her ears in return. "Okay"

The explanation was interesting; he'd seen bees before, of course, but these ones looked a little different from the ones he had seen. These ones were a little lighter colored compared to the dark black and yellow ones he had experienced in the past. Were there different kinds of bees like there were different kinds of wolves? Different colors and stuff? Hmm. "That makes sense" He agreed, nodding. "I wouldn't want someone comin' into my home. I was just gonna poke it a little...but that would wake them up, huh" He imagined a big wolf coming up to the house and nosing at it, waking him up. What a funny thought!

The suggestion was taken and easily agreed to. "Where do you wanna go play at? I haven't seen bees like this before--we should go see what kinds of bugs we can find in the garden. Do you think that's a good idea?" He always liked going to the garden with her; there were so many interesting things to do there. They could play on the playground while they were there, too.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesxmas b {font-weight:bold; color:#98796e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jamesxmas-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; text-align:center;}
.jamesxmas p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.jamesxmas {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#cbc7b3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ames02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesxmas-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread