~My sCaRs never cease to BE
[html]

No problem at all! It's my pleasure! *hugs* And sorry this post sucks... muse dried up. ><

Wc: 372

"Etiam sit amet lacus sem, vitae dignissim massa."

With those simple words, Ghita learned more about Kansas than she'd had before their conversation had begun. Religion itself was a complicated thing for Ghita, and her family. She didn't know what Ehno's beliefs were, and hadn't cared too much to ask, but she knew that Savina held a belief in various nature spirits that were said to keep the world as it was. Ghita herself had never really spent enough time to bother with the whole spiritual side of things - she was a huntress, a fae of action, and, if she had to pick a side, held little faith in anything the senses couldn't register.

But Kansas believed in an afterlife, which was something Ghita hadn't deeply considered before. There was no reason to believe in one... but also no reason not to. Puzzled by her own introverted ramblings, she placed that thought close to her heart, under the surface, to explore later on, when she was alone and her thoughts could be freely explored.

Grinning as the tension lifted, she gave a slight nod, showing that she had heard the ivory male's invitation, and took it as such. Where to start? Her life in Italy had been jangled so much, a mixture of happiness and woe... but still, she couldn't help calling it her true home. "Italy is beautiful - a different beauty than here. The pack we lived in was much more traditional, so I didn't know how to shift until Jazper taught me. But here, the pack boundaries are a lot more strict, whereas over there, the rules were more so."

In her speech, she had revealed her main vice about Crimson Dreams - her wanderlust. Among her family, it was no secret, but she had been suppressing this part of herself for the sake of her family, and could almost just pretend that she was completely content, if she tried hard enough. "Still, I have to say I like being here more - although Italy will always be dear to me." Briefly, she wondered if Kansas had always been in Canada, and felt like voicing this question, simply for curiosity's sake and to fill the rapidly emptying air. "How long have you been in Crimson Dreams?"

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajulygift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c99a5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ghitajulygift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d364c; text-align:center;}
.ghitajulygift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajulygift01 {margin:0 auto; width:381px; background-color:#e2d3c4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0e7df; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d364c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajulygift01-border1 {width:383px; border:1px solid #0b151e; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajulygift01-line1 {width:357px; border-bottom:1px dotted #baada2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread