herbalicious....
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c1721; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump8 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump8 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2e2c39;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump8.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:135px;background-color:#59557e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2e2c39;}
</style>

300+

Nayati had never picked up on any discomfort that Liliana had with herself. She was shy at times, but he only attributed that as a part of her personality. He had never taken any stock in the purity of one's blood. It didn't matter to him what someone's familial background was. Here in these lands, outside from Dawali, no one was closer to him than Onawa and Iye. It did not matter to him what Liliana's heritage was, he liked who she was and that was more than enough for him. Anything beyond that didn't matter a hair. Her mention of horse training piqued his interest. He remembered the training of horses in the Great Tribe, but such things had largely slipped from his mind here. "If I think of anything I would like him trained in I will surely come to you. He already has hunting training, but I suppose it would be good to train some of the other horses for that purpose. Aurèle is the only other hunter here, but I do not think she would ever hunt on a horse. Still, it would be nice to have for others. Perhaps we can train some together, I remember some of the old hunting training from the Great Tribe." She was certainly more suited to horse training in general, but he had the hunting expertise. Together they could get the horses trained without difficulty.

As it became apparent that they would not be leaving right away, Iye set himself to munching on his own patch of grass. He knew much better than to stray away and so Nayati did not even bother to look and make sure that he wasn't wandering away. "Really? That is interesting. All members of the tribe have their paths to follow in their lives, including our leaders. Of course, leading is their main job, but they still hold the knowledge they gained through their life. Dawali is a very skilled healer and has much knowledge of the medicinal plants and herbs. If you ever are feeling ill, go straight to him and he will help." To the Utina's knowledge Dawali was the only healer they had. Still, even if there were others, he would still advise the Amara man above all others.

He continued to help pick the plants that had strayed from the main garden, his eyes glancing over to the woman every now and then. "Are you feeling more at home here?" It seemed their way of life was very different than anything she had ever experienced before, and he was anxious to know if she was settling in more easily as time passed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread