sometimes I ask you to live
[html]

No worries. With school I'm only able to reply a few days out of the week so I reply to posts whenever I can. I'm in no hurry. Whenever you reply is whenever you reply ^_^

It was her sincerest hope that Vigilante would not notice her current state, but the more she tried to hide it, the more obvious it came. And she knew it. Soft, white-furred hands moved to straighten her hair as Vigilante stepped inside. Her foot moved to gently kick the door shut behind them before turning to face the King once again. Unfortunately, the next words out of his mouth were just the ones she did not want to hear. Being a very, innocent and modest girl it was not in Ruri's nature to discuss such things as this with anyone but Heath. However, the more she thought about it, the sillier it felt to be embarrassed around Vigilante. He was her friend after all, and he had a mate of his own. He could relate. "Yeah, Heath and I are trying for a litter of our own. We've talked about it for awhile. I guess I just thought that last night was the night to start trying harder. I'm sorry the house is in such shambles. I don't normally leave it this way." She couldn't see the mess that she thought she had left, which in reality was just a few dried up flower petals strewn randomly across the floor. However, to her, the idea of entertaining a friend in an even slightly unkept home was upsetting. In all likelihood these worries were just her feelings of embarrassment seeking another outlet.

Soleil, by now, had sat up and was now focused intently on Vigilante. This male was much bigger than his two owners, though only a little bit bigger than Heath, at least to the kitten's mind. As large of a cat as Soleil was he was always smaller than luperci, especially in their bipedal form. That did not stop him from continuing his duty of protecting his mistress, however. Fortunately, he hadn't needed to aggressively protect her from anyone yet, as all the people she seemed to meet were either friends of hers or strangers with friendly intentions. The fluffy kitten did not think of it this way, but it was good that he had not had to defend her, because he would more than likely lose against a wolf. As usual, though, his claws stayed in their sheaths as this male seemed to be one of Ruri's friends. Thus, he passed Soleil's test and the kitten could now be on friendly terms with Vigilante as well. With a quiet meow, the young Maine Coon announced that he was awake to his mistress, distracting her from the anxious state she had entered

Turning to face her cat now, Ruri's attention shifted from worrying about her house and appearance to introducing Vigilante to her cat. She always introduced Soleil to her friends, feeling that it was impolite not to. Though she could not understand most of what Soleil said, she could tell when he said certain things and at the moment he was trying to get her attention. "Oh, before I forget, Vigilante this is Soleil, my cat. He's very friendly if you would like to pet him," she stated, her lips curved in a smile. Soleil's meow had accomplished it's intended task of distraction. Now Ruri could actually enjoy Vigilante's visit.

<style type="text/css">
.ruribkwt02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b39c9c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ruribkwt02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; text-align:right;}
.ruribkwt02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ruribkwt02 {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ribw02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ruribkwt02-border1 {width:366px; border:1px solid #151a1c; margin:0 auto;}
.ruribkwt02-line1 {width:352px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b4b3b3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread