Woe of a wolf
[html]

WC: --- OOC: hehehe

He listened to her, nodding, but saying nothing. He didn’t really want to talk about it anymore, it wasn’t the actual cause of his accident… he wanted to hunt with the pack to get him distracted but it had been his own arrogance that got him in his position. He just let her talk and think, and then he’d said what he wanted but found she wasn’t listening, but he still got a reaction from her. He frowned at it though and shook his head.

I’m afraid nothing but magic can do that, and the only magic in this world is in books.

He said solemnly. He wasn’t sure if she was disappointed they wouldn’t get moving for that long or that she felt sorry he was going to pretty much be grounded for the whole time. It might have been a mixture of both.

Alain said she helped me as much as she could the rest my body had to do.

He said, he knew of some of the workings of the body but he didn’t know he could heal himself. Apparently he could, it was a fascinating thought, but he wasn’t so interested in it at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony i {color:#CC6666; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread