Theres something telling me
[html]

Big Grin 300+

Needless to say, Kansas was not good with these situations. It was a struggle to choose his behavior carefully and with maturity. He remembered their prior exchange clearly as if it had happened yesterday, playing it scene by scene as he stared at the other male. Heath only offered him a curt greeting, giving no indication that he recognized him. The fight (if it could be properly called this) had occurred months, or possibly over a year ago. A lot had happened in his life since then, many things changed. Still, the white werewolf didn't understand how the man before him could forget something as obvious as a spar. It was certainly a beacon of a memory to Kansas, probably because it had damaged his pride so.

Admittedly, staring him down was not getting either of the anywhere. Kansas shook his head, turning to glance at his stallion. Lexington was relaxed, sensing no danger here, which was a comfort to the Colonel. This gave him the push he needed to finally find his tongue, and he returned his gaze down to the seated man. You, uh, you don't remember me? he asked flatly, his voice and poise alike stiffened. He again fingered his scar, this time intentionally so that Heath might notice. You gave me this scar. Something else came to mind, alighting angry fire in his turquoise pools. You fought my mate. His hackles had bristled at the recollection of Savina's battle with this person. Feeling himself heat up so, he inhaled slowly, trying to calm himself and think rationally. It would not do to cause another problem, since both he and his beloved were unharmed and happy, their dealings with this man a mere hiccup of the past. He needed to remember his age.

Waiting anxiously for Heath's response, Kansas chewed his lower lip to relieve tension. In the background, Lexington approached the mare, curiously nickering to her with calm interest.

<style type="text/css">
.kansasgifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9c5d6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kansasgifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#243a56; text-align:center;}
.kansasgifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kansasgifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:340px; background-color:#5074a6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... s001-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#243a56; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.kansasgifty01-border1 {width:342px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.kansasgifty01-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #496a98; margin:0 auto 8px auto;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread