Theres something telling me
[html]

oh heath... ><

Heath had tried so very had to forget all that happened before he had joined the Miracles pack. It was a time heavily saturated with pain brought on by his father, disappearances of his siblings and fights with many other canines. This male was not the only one that had felt Heath’s fist again his face. And when the pale male approached Heath there was nothing that clicked with the coy-wolf but his tension was instinctively mirrored in the hybrid's gray, brown and black molted form. His paws did not shift in the grass as he stood to face the light blue gaze, his own amber orbs watching but not with memories of fighting but of images that told of a brand new one.

Then he spoke, and Heath’s form nor his gaze faltered. The male’s tone was heavy and flat and when he pointed out the scar the Marshal given him. He was silent, saying nothing still when he spoke of the fight between him and the black fey. Of course it all came back now, Heath could not forget the pains and scars that she had given him. Though the lines were lost among all of those he had gained over the years. I remember you now, your mate gave me.. He trailed as his hand waving lazily across his chest and torso, A few of these, I think. He spoke with a slight grin, he was relieved that it wasn’t as serious as the Dreamer made it out to be. Did the white wolf care so much about a single torn lip that he wanted revenge?

Instead of laughing Heath steeled himself and turned to sit in his previous spot, his mind heavy with other thoughts. Lum had watched the stallion approach, a swish of her tail speaking on her interested. If he cared to join him Heath would accept it, the past was the past, and Heath had finally moved on and he knew that he was quite slow with such things and assumed that this male would have gotten over it as well. He looked back at him, if he had not walked away, For your troubles? Gold and honey eyes looked to him with the bottle lifted.

<style type="text/css">

.heathjuly04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#babdc9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathjuly04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#41403f; text-align:left;}
.heathjuly04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.heathjuly04 {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d4d3d9; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#41403f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathjuly04-border1 {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.heathjuly04-line1 {width:361px; border-bottom:1px solid #272727; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}

</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread