This Strange Impression
[html]

Wc:--- OOC: this was my reaction when I learned that a metal thing went into a horses mouth lol

Niro looked at Heath incredulously, you put the metal thing INSIDE the mouth? He rubbed his jaw thinking of how uncomfortable that would be for the horse, but as he watched the horse seemed to know what to do as she chewed the bit to the back of her mouth. The loud bone on steel made Niro worry a little bit, but she seemed content with it in her mouth and she snorted a little too… he’d still think that was uncomfortable.

won’t that hurt her? I really don’t want to hurt her, I mean isn’t there another way?

he asked, a little wary of wanting to get up but Heath had been one to take care of his animals and Niro could see it must have been a normal thing for the horse. He nodded and knew that he was being told it was time for himself to lead the horse. he felt queasy about that, one because he knew little of what he was doing, and another because he really didn’t want to hurt the horse at all with that metal in her mouth. He got up, much easier this time and sat in the saddle. He was sort of feeling rather reluctant to take the reins until he was reassured it wasn’t going to actually hurt her, but he couldn’t see how it couldn’t hurt her

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread