of all the sinners i've walked before [p]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.dump4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#23222a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump4 {width:400px;border:1px solid #23222a;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump4.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:190px;background-color:#785c64;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d3d3;}
</style>

*omnomnomnomnom* Sorry for the wait hon!! <33 I love Ezra. XD

WC: 340

Bris couldn't help but smile at the male's remark about his own misfortune. His relaxed manner put the girl at ease, and she felt most of her remaining anxiety melting away. A sliver of caution remained, however, seeing as this was still the first time she'd ventured beyond Dahlia's borders since Hybrid had attacked her. This stranger seemed well-intentioned, but Bris was no longer naive enough to let down her guard completely. First impressions could tell you a lot about a wolf if they were honest, but it could lead you to disaster if the stranger was simply a talented actor.

The yearling blinked a bit at the stranger's suggestion. Why hadn't she thought of that? The lake was only a few short strides away, and he was absolutely right. Water would help to loosen the wound, and lubricate the splintered edges of the wood until they were smooth enough for it to slip out without much effort. It was the perfect idea. The enlightenment in the woman's eyes confirmed her agreement with the male, and she chuckled a little at the fact that such a clear answer to her problem had eluded her.

"Well Ezra, I have to say it's a pleasure to meet you. And I think you've come up with the perfect solution. If nothing else, it'll definitely help." Bris flashed a genuinely amused grin at Ezra as he looked back at her from the water's edge, his smile igniting an old childish delight at the prospect of bounding into the lake. Without waiting for him to make the first move, the white woman hobbled quickly over to the edge, then took a somewhat clumsy leap into the water. It wasn't easy being graceful on three legs. Water splashed around the woman as she hit the surface, her voice echoing in a sudden yelp as the cold liquid swallowed her whole. As she came back up for air, the sounds from her mouth were an alternating chorus of laughter and gasping for breath. "Fenris' might, It'S FREEZING!!"

Table by Kiri/Jenny!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread