A million words would not bring you back
[html]

WC:---

Niro felt helpless as he could only watch her, he couldn’t help her up, he couldn’t do anything, he was starting to feel hopeless again, but he bit his lip, he’d gotten her to move, it seemed she hadn’t done that in a long time, even the horse was quite impressed by it. Niro swallowed hard wondering what could have happened that Ever would deprive herself of the things she needed the most. Her words were cracked and hoarse with disuse and dehydration, and he could feel her pain from talking. But he had to know what was wrong, he had to help her, not because she said she needed him, but because he didn’t want to see a fellow pack member in this kind of state. He could never turn his back to someone in need.

I’m here, I’ll do everything that I can to help you. What do you need?

He asked, forgetting about his own pain now, forgetting he was suppose to keep his own back leg off the ground and that he shouldn’t walk or put too much pressure on his front leg for long periods of time. He didn’t even notice that the bandage on his front foot had bled through. He was all ears to Ever at that moment, and he would stay that way until she came to her own senses.

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony i {color:#CC6666; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread