Life the bigger picture
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: Aww poor mara and Niro

Amaranth looked at him as she lifted his paw looking at it. She knew it would heal but she could also help it along if it had been sealed with something very hot. She looked at him and stood moving to the fire she had started. Niro Come over here Ill see if I can help your paw any. she said sitting as Neko came and joined her. She was tired and had little sleep she had been watching her sister from a far and it seems like neither of them were doing grand. She wondered what had happened to her but then again she really didn't care.

She watched him and just sighed she didn't want to tell him but she kinda did. Amaranth looked at him with her amathist eyes and watched. "He raped me and drank my blood leaving me for dead." She said as she poked the fire with a stick. He was out for blood but I here he is dead now so it doesn't even matter. I dont care. She said staring into the flames. Her mind was dead at the moment. I was raped, I have no idea what sex is in honesty all I can remember is the pain. It was like he was holding me over a fire again. She sank his teeth into my fleash and I feared this time he'd kill me. But he didn't. She turned and looked at him. And here I was trying to save myself for someone special now no one will ever want we.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread