dare to get closer
[html]

eeee, sorry. Didn't see that you replied because I'm dense and haven't been on top of things lately. >_>

Lolita's eyes travelled over the dark male, noting the patches of white around his muzzle curiously, her eyes moving lower to settle on the strange markings on his forearms. She had no way of knowing what they meant, but they were very curious, indeed. His eyes were on her fiery hair, she guessed, as he was not looking directly at her face. Her flamboyant mane generally drew a lot of attention, as did the tattoo on her forehead, visible easily through the very short, thin, cream-colored fur that was there.

"Nice to meet you. If no one's living here, maybe I'll move in... I was cold last winter." There was no need for the explanation, but she felt it was necessary to say something about the vineyard house, regardless. "You have interesting markings," she added, the words coming out without her meaning to speak them. The Monroe woman lifted her hand to her mouth quickly, signifying that she had not actually meant to vocalize the thought. She hardly knew him from any other wolf, and she did not know how he would react to such a bold statement.

<style>
.lolita-city1 b {color:#C30303; font-weight:bold; }
.lolita-city1 p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.lolita-city1 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444444; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#000000; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/lolita.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread