herbalicious....
[html]

WC: --- OOC:if you want you can do IC/OOC ending, Big Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She was plenty excited for the thought of learning some new kinds of training that she almost did try to pick everything as fast as possible, but she then had to remind herself that they weren’t going to be doing the training right away, and felt rather sheepish as she slowed down.

Yes we should think of a good date to train some, I’ve caught a few more for the pack, I know we only had some working horses, but now we have others that can be trained.

She’d given some of the horses she’d caught to Phoenix Valley for some cows, and she had kept a few for Aniwaya. There’d only been a few work horses and some owned horses, but she thought they would be well off with some new blood, not to mention some horses that would be for all of the pack rather than just one wolf. The horses she’d picked were rather well tempered too.

Just thinking about it made the time seem to fly by, she’d barely heard what Nayati said about Dawali, but she had caught his last comment. She was actually helping him out? She didn’t even know he was sick for his old home, it made her wonder if he missed it so much why not go back? She wasn’t going to ask though… she was afraid he might actually take her up on that comment and leave the pack. She knew she would be lost without all his help.

I’m glad I’m helping somehow. I still don’t quite fit in just because I don’t know your culture too well.

She said, her hand headed to the last few roots that was around the area.

<style type="text/css">
.race-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#402a19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.race-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.race-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.race-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#86cde9; background-image:url(http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2706/souls34.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b2f6a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread