Girls day out
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

Ruri smiled at Princess' statement about being excited to meet her puppies. She was too. That was part of the reason why Ruri wanted so badly to have a litter of her own. "Yeah, me too! Hopefully, you'll get the chance to," she replied, giggling with excitement. It was natural, of course, for Ruri to be excited about having children. She loved pups, and every experience she had had with them had helped prepare her for motherhood. However, she would have to go through pregnancy before getting to meet her pups. That part was the scary unknown. Ruri knew very little about actually carrying and birthing pups. Would she be able to do it? Would the pups we safe? Or worse...one of Ruri's biggest questions was...would the pups be born blind?! She knew she would love her pups no matter what, but deep down she was worried. What if her pups had to go through their entire lives without sight like she did. She had survived, and she would teach her pups to survive like she had. However, she wanted more than anything for her pups to see, to be able to experience the world to the fullest. She did not know what she was missing without eyesight, and thus had no regrets. But would her pups feel the same way if they were blind? Ruri had to stop herself before she let that thought get too out of control. After all, she wasn't even pregnant yet. There would be time for first-time-mom worrying later.

The Dauphine couldn't help but smile at Princess expressed desire to find a hobby. Everyone needed something to keep them busy. For Ruri it was her singing, her pack duties, and Heath. For Heath, it was his horses, the care of the stables and ,of course, her. What could Princess do?"Well, don't worry you'll find something to do Princess. Maybe Haven can help you find something," Encouragement was the only thing the collie woman could think of at the moment, being relatively inept at finding hobbies for people. Princess moved on to answer Ruri's question about Haven's wellbeing and what had been going on with them. Her face visibly showed her concern when Princess spoke of the aggressive intruder, but her worry quickly faded when she heard of Haven's triumph. Then, Princess asked her if she wanted to go do something or come inside. "Well, we can go for a walk down the beach, if you want. I always love the feeling of the sand under my feet," she replied. The beach truly was one of her favorite places. So, it was natural for her to suggest a walk there when they were so close.

As she and Princess continued talking, the question Ruri had been expecting came about. How had she and Heath decided they wanted a family. Well it hadn't really involved any long deliberation. In fact, Heath had more or less asked her on a spur of the moment when they first found Soleil. "Well, more or less, Heath just asked me if I'd like to start a family some day. We had just found Soleil in a pile of hay in the stables. We were sitting there, playing with him and petting him when Heath asked me. I wasn't sure what prompted the question, but of course I said yes. What about you and Haven? Have you talked about possibly having pups of your own, yet?" she replied, turning the question back at Princess to continue the conversation.

<style type="text/css">
.ruribkwt02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b39c9c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ruribkwt02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; text-align:right;}
.ruribkwt02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ruribkwt02 {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ribw02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ruribkwt02-border1 {width:366px; border:1px solid #151a1c; margin:0 auto;}
.ruribkwt02-line1 {width:352px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b4b3b3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread